Our new insanely powerful un-silenced Big Bore exhaust for the Primal 1/5 Raminator and Mega Monster Trucks! (will fit the grave digger but cage cutting is involved) This new design is made totally in house (for the first time in our history) with incredible results, the fitment is perfect even though its an insanely tight squeeze to get into the space available. The downside of us hand rolling and fabricating in low volume ourselves, is the price, we have tried really hard to get it as reasonable as we can, but this is over and above the quality, fitment accuracy and strength of any other 1/5 scale exhaust on the market, i can say that with confidence as we have had them all through our hands at one point or another!!
Our V2 pipe is much larger and longer tuned length than any competitors exhaust systems for big bore raminator applications, meaning much more torque and mid range power. Not the “peaky” performance issues you guys have experienced with short exhausts on these huge heavy trucks. A hard hitting peaky powerband tends to mean lots of broken parts as the power comes in all at once. This exhaust follows the trend of our massive V1 pipe, with no descrease in power or size, but all done while fitting inside the body.
Complete ready to fit package for the PRIMAL RC RAMINATOR Monster Truck as shown on YouTube here
This package includes the following:
- 80cc Billet Reed engine (47.6mm Bore x 45mm Stroke)
- Taylor RC SUPREME CRANKSHAFT
- Taylor RC SUPREME CYLINDER (Worlds Only Custom big bore rc cylinder)
- Taylor RC BILLET CYLINDER HEAD
- THE INSANE 110mm Clutch system
- CUSTOM Taylor RC Raminator Billet transmission housing
- RCMK high rpm ignition system
- Taylor RC BILLET HD PULL STARTER
- Taylor RC Reed System with 8 custom high tension carbon-fiber petals.
- Walbro WJ71 Carburetor
- RAM AIR Dual layer foam filter
- Taylor RC V2 BIG BORE RAMINATOR EXHAUST and fitting kit.
- Custom Throttle cable linkage bracket
- Custom Billet RH and LH engine brackets to replace stock engine brackets.
- Twin Taylor RC (formerly RCMAX) flags for show!
- The famous Taylor RC Official Hat
- Crazy power for your Raminator, Mega Truck or Grave Digger !!
Fitment into the primal Raminatoris fairly straightforward. Once you have removed the stock engine and pipe, also remove the center top cross over link bar between the two side chassis plates. While the stock engine is out, we highly recommend cutting out a section of the side chassis plate next to the pull starter so that you can fit the engine (or even the stock engine) Without having to remove the pull starter or remove the side chassis plate itself. (see photo above with section cut out around the pull starter).Next you can begin to fit your new Taylor RC billet transmission housing in the place of the stock one (direct swap). And swap the gears and chain over onto the 110mm clutch bell also.Then the engine itself can drop in and bolt up with the supplied engine brackets (fitment shown in pics). As mentioned above, if you cut your chassis it will drop in, if not, remove the pull start side chassis plate and then there is room to fit. Fit all the engine mounting bolts supplied. Next you can hook up the throttle linkage cable onto the big bore WJ71 carb. Simply remove the linkage cable hole from the stock carb by popping the bracket off and removing the E clip. Then put this piece onto the Hole cut out in the WJ71 Carb arm as shown in photos. Finally you can fit the cable to the supplied holder bracket and adjust to suit. (again see photos)The last step is to fit the exhaust mounting brackets to the car which will allow you to pop the pipe on after the body is fitted.