Complete ready to fit package for the PRIMAL RC RAMINATOR Monster Truck as shown on YouTube here
This package includes the following:
- 80cc Billet Reed engine (47.6mm Bore x 45mm Stroke)
- Taylor RC SUPREME CRANKSHAFT
- Taylor RC SUPREME CYLINDER (Worlds Only Custom big bore rc cylinder)
- Taylor RC BILLET CYLINDER HEAD
- THE INSANE 110mm Clutch system
- CUSTOM Taylor RC Raminator Billet transmission housing
- RCMK high rpm ignition system
- Taylor RC BILLET HD PULL STARTER
- Taylor RC Reed System with 8 custom high tension carbon-fiber petals.
- Walbro WJ71 Carburetor
- RAM AIR Dual layer foam filter
- Taylor RC BIG BORE RAMINATOR EXHAUST and fitting kit.
- Custom Throttle cable linkage bracket
- Custom Billet RH and LH engine brackets to replace stock engine brackets.
- Custom Tubular Steel exhaust protection rollover bar with twin Taylor RC (formerly RCMAX) flags for show!
- The famous Taylor RC Official Hat
- Crazy power for your Raminator!!
Fitment into the primal Raminatoris fairly straightforward. Once you have removed the stock engine and pipe, also remove the center top cross over link bar between the two side chassis plates. While the stock engine is out, we highly recommend cutting out a section of the side chassis plate next to the pull starter so that you can fit the engine (or even the stock engine) Without having to remove the pull starter or remove the side chassis plate itself. (see photo above with section cut out around the pull starter).Next you can begin to fit your new Taylor RC billet transmission housing in the place of the stock one (direct swap). And swap the gears and chain over onto the 110mm clutch bell also.Then the engine itself can drop in and bolt up with the supplied engine brackets (fitment shown in pics). As mentioned above, if you cut your chassis it will drop in, if not, remove the pull start side chassis plate and then there is room to fit. Fit all the engine mounting bolts supplied. Next you can hook up the throttle linkage cable onto the big bore WJ71 carb. Simply remove the linkage cable hole from the stock carb by popping the bracket off and removing the E clip. Then put this piece onto the Hole cut out in the WJ71 Carb arm as shown in photos. Finally you can fit the cable to the supplied holder bracket and adjust to suit. (again see photos)The last step is to fit the exhaust mounting brackets to the car which will allow you to pop the pipe on after the body is fitted.